Saturday, August 28, 2010

Emotions.

Recently alot of things happened around me. Seriously, life's too short, enjoy while you can. I can't believe that my cousin just left like that, it was just so not fair. But what can we do? Nothing. Yes, its nothing we could do to bring her back. I've just realize that what you always been preventing by not getting a decease is useless. Its fate, people have been smoking for decades were still living healthy. But some people never smokes, never drinks & having a healthy eating lifestyle got a heart attack on her mid ages. I felt so unfair & sympathy to her kids that they have lost their mum. And to me, the time we've pass togehter will always be in my mind forever & ever. We will never forget you..

Remember, Life is too short, Enjoy While You Can..

Lucas Ch'ng

No comments:

Post a Comment