Thursday, August 12, 2010

!@#$% TM.net

Wow, I can't imagine that I've passed 13 days without the Internet, I felt like almost dying without it. Everyday I came back from college & knowing my Internet was still down, it was frust. Anger within me makes me wanted to bomb the whole TM.net company. I know it was normal that a phone or internet line brokedown, but I wasn't angry about that. First, we have already filed a few reports about it. Not 1 or 2, its more than 5 times.

The phone & internet line brokedown on last Tuesday, 3rd August 2010. We filed a complain each day because everyone knows how they work. You never rush, they never came. Okay, when its Friday, we know they don't work at Saturday. We rush them again, no respond. Saturday my auntie called them, they say you have to wait for 24 hours for the brokedown only you can filed the report. !@#$% It was totally crap, we filed bunch of report since Tuesday, my aunt told them.

On Sunday, the contractor told us that they are coming tomorrow (Monday). What else? We getting excited about it, cause I've waiting for the Internet & my grandma was waiting for the phone line. Guess what? They never came, not even a call. We think they really have a lot of things to do, so we waited for the next day. And again, they never came.

F**k it man, what are they doing? We pay the service charge, using their phone line & with streamyx collaboration, we don't expect a stupid f**king service. At night they called my brother to inform him that they were coming on the next day, Wednesday. What do you expect after the all this? I don't bother about it, sure was a total crap.. And it really is.. My grandfather from Jalan Tengah walk till Bayan Baru to call them to fix our line, they say they are on the way.. F**k crap Bulls**t. It was all a lie..

Till today, everything was okay.. F**k the service, but I'm glad that I can use the internet now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment