Monday, September 6, 2010

Random.

Its been long time I'd didn't update my blog. Tonight I can't sleep cause I'd promise myself to update my blog. There's so many things in my mind to share about. But I'm rushing to sleep cause I got class tomorrow. How sad =/

Again, I've seen and learn alot of things when I'm away from the blog. But there is something that reminds me to share to everyone. Why some people is so ridiculously retarded that didn't appreciate the people around them? When you know somebody will not be with you any longer. Would you just ignoring them? No, I wouldn't. I don't know what he's thinking. People around him were advising him, asking him to wake up from his own dreamland. But sadly, he is so stubborn like my grandma, even worst.

Dear readers, appreciate the people around you. It doesn't matter what they did to you before that. If you don't do so, once they left.
Whatever you say, they can't hear you.
Your tear drops are useless and full of regrets.

Lucas Ch'ng. 12.25am, 7 September 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment