Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fake.

As the world spins & my life goes on & on, I started to see the real world. What I mean is their true person. Once they were infront of you, they acted good & kind. The next second they were behind you gossiping with others. Is this called friend? I don't know what I should 'label' it. Nowdays, almost everyone turns into that, only true friends don't. Should we be one of them?

Actually, this doesn't mean the little gossipers, just some of them who gossips & makes bad reputation to us. That's the kind I'm saying. They were like envying what we have & trying to take it away from us. Some of them came to make friends, but do they really wanna make friends? Or just getting the benefit from us?

What were they thinking? What is in their mind? I'd think there will be no answers for that.

Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend. - Jason Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment