Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sense Of Relief.

I'm sure that you are the one who wants to be the best student in your college. Knowing that you are not one of them really disappoints you. Somehow, it makes some people to be more motivated to archive that. My Sir tolds me that, when your name keeps mention by others were not actually a good thing. In my college, we are the best class of all. Best? Actually, not all of them were good. Its just a tiny little of us who are good in it. Some of them were just happy to go lucky, & some of them just really got no interest in it. There were few students name were mention by the officers. At the first, we thought they were really good because their name keeps pops out in the Internal meeting[Officers & Teachers meeting]. But recently we get to know what is really happening. Their name keeps pops out because they have problem like coming late to class, making alot of noises, & all these negative problems. We can't believe it but its true. I have the sense of relief not because of they can't be the best, but knowing that I am one of the best really reliefs me.

Sometimes when you try hard, the things won't turn out the way you want it to be. But sometimes it does - Lucas Ch'ng

No comments:

Post a Comment