Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random.

College were fun today, we were competing time for a practical task. Someone set the bar high with 6 minutes. Everyone was on pressure including me. When its my turn, I totally kill it with 4 minutes. & somebody acts clever & ended up screwing himself up & ended in 8 minute. Everyone laughs their ass out. What a shame. I'm not boasting, just sharing.

Now I can't sleep, thinking of the exam tomorrow. Its always took my attention when the exams comes closer. When everytime an exam comes closer, its always the time I get busy & starts burning the midnight oil. This time is different, this time I manage to get ready earlier & without a pressure. But why I still can't sleep? Is it I'm worrying about the exams or I just wanna update my blog? I guess its clearly that I wanted to update my blog, thats why you can see this post. Will continue soon..


Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment