Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hates.

I hates the people that likes to drag something so they could have more time to do it. Actually they already had enough time to do it, but why they are still draggin it? Last month, me & my friend did some assignments. We promised the Sir that we will give it on Saturday. Wait, did I say We? No no, I who promised the Sir, they was playing somewhere else. Our sir says, the faster the better & I can help you all to find your mistakes so that you guys could correct it.

Okay, so I went to tell'em to pass up on Saturday. Guess what they say? They say Okay. When its on Saturday morning, they didn't bring their assignments? Are you fucking kidding me? They told me these things don't have to be so rush. The faster you rush, the more mistakes you make. That's bullshit!. On that time I've already finish the assignments, so I showed them. They were speechless, they say they will bring it on Monday. When its Monday, they brought it, but its incomplete about 50%. Whats the use to bring it?

I told them, you don't finish by today, than that's your problem, I'm gonna give it by today. When our Sir get to know that, our Sir ask me to wait for them. Another bullshit, At the end, We passed up on Wednesday because its on the deadline.

Completed.
Mine 100%, Friend 1 70% Friend 2 40%

No comments:

Post a Comment