Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yesterday & Today.

Last night was my cousin brother's wedding dinner, both of them looks damn good. The groom's suit, lovin it. Sure he knows how to choose. The dinner were in Redrock hotel & one thing that took my attention was the Smoking room. Of course I'm not one of them going in there smoking. My relatives were there, so I can't smoke in there. I have to sneak out & smoke outside the hotel. I know what you wanna say, Coward. Go on, I'd just respect my relatives to not smoke infront of them =).

After the dinner, my family went home without me. LOL. I told them to because my friends were coming to get me, we went for our monthly routines. We went Mois to check it out the DJ from KL. Obviously, he's songs doesn't suit me. No offense, the DJ called Rubbish AKA Lapsap. It was a tiring day, so I already plan to skip my early morning schedule that was my secondary school Curricular Day. Sorry guys, I can't be there to support you all. Anyway, congratulation to all of you for getting 2nd place.

Today, I overslept & my mum wakes me up for the "Tea Drinking Ceremony". We went to my grandmother's house at Air Itam. On the ceremony we went to the Groom's house & my Aunts house. After that we went home.

After all of these happen, I'd really wish on the future that I will work very hard to own my own house. Impossible is nothing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment